A behind the scenes, sneak peek of our Cultural Festa…

Take a look at what’s happening behind the scenes of our Cultural Festa projects… What a great example of our kids 6 C attributes! All of the Mi-Pod kids and teachers are super dooper excited for what is coming! Keep an eye out for more updates…

Save the date – Thursday 8th December from 10am-4.30pm.

img_1680img_1686

img_1685

img_1684

img_1682

img_1679

img_1678

img_1677

img_1675

img_1674

img_1672

img_1671

img_1670

img_1689 img_1690

Published by

Mrs O

3/4 Teacher at Grovedale West Primary School

14 thoughts on “A behind the scenes, sneak peek of our Cultural Festa…”

1. Hi Mipod! It’s great to see how much work, mathematics and creativity us kids are using! It’s also great to see what other Mipod students are doing in project. I think the expo will be great when it comes around.Everybody has been working so hard and on task, especially in the building area, it’s just great how we have this opportunity to do this kind of stuff at G.W.P.S!!! 🙂

1. I agree with you Latina! Project is so great because you can apply all of the 6 C, mathematics and literacy skills you have. Who knows, maybe one day a Mi-Pod student could be running their own Festival or Pako Festa! Thanks for your feedback!

Mrs O 🙂

2. Wow Mipod students, its so exciting to see you engaged in your learning. I love that you have the opportunity to learn in such individual, creative and collaborative ways together with your teachers and other students. I’m sure there will be much critical thinking and reflection going on too as you work through your projects and get closer to your Expo. I am so excited to come and find out more about your Cultural Festival! Mr Ramage

3. Maths, Literacy, Creativity, Team work, Collaboration, Feedback, Resilience and Persistence. These are just a few of the things I see Mipodders demonstrate on a daily basis when working on their projects. Keep up the fabulous effort everyone!
    Mrs. Mitchell

4. It is great seeing so many interesting ideas being researched , created and shared in the MIPOD. Most of all it has been fabulous to see everyone loving their time at school and engaged in learning that is developing new skills and knowledge. I know that you will all be very proud sharing your knowldge and wonderful ideas with the many visitors who will attend your Cultural Festa. I am looking forward to this special day.
    Mrs Lynch

1. We are all looking forward to our expo as well Mrs Lynch! It will be great to share all of our work on different cultures, have fun with our presentations and discuss what makes us all part of the Grovedale West learning community. Thank you for commenting on our post and sharing your excitement with us!
      MIC

5. Hi MIPOD
    I am also looking forward to your cultural festa- especially all of the culinary delights that are planned. I am enjoying seeing your projects take shape and talking with your teachers about all of their learning as they make the learning journey with you. I think I will be creating a special fruit filled hat for the event!
    Mrs Ovens

1. Thank-you for the nice comment. Everyone in MIB cannot wait to see you visit our stalls at the expo on the 8th of December!

From all of the amazing people in MIB 🙂

6. I was just showing my family the creative projects we have been working on and talking about the critical thinking we need to do each day to make and improve our projects. They were impressed! As I was looking at the photos I also realised how much the projects have grown and changed in just a week. What a great collaborative effort everyone!

1. Thanks Mrs B on your comments about our projects. Yes the projects have really come along over the last few weeks. Imagine how great they will be by the time they are finished!!!

From MIB

7. We can’t wait to share our creative work with our school community at our cultural festa. I think it’s a great way to show our thinking and learning.

1. Hi Immy,

Thanks for the comment! I too am getting excited about Expo – I wish I could have done something similar when I was at school!

Bye,
      Mrs O 🙂